BOOKS NEWSPAPERS CARDS TOBACCO MAGAZINES
Pages and Pipes has been serving the Fox Valley since 1942. Originally named Jerry's Pipe Shop the store was opened as a tobacco and magazine newstand by Jerry and Adell Schleis.
In 1978, Tom and Bill Streur purchased the store, which was then located in half of a storefront on East College Avenue. A year later Jerry's expanded to the complete store and added an impressive selection of books, both hardcover and paperback. The store, because of its expanded product offering, was renamed Jerry's Tobacco and Book.
With the changing dynamics of downtown Appleton, and the need for more room, Jerry's relocated in 2003 to its present location at 322 W. College Avenue, across from the Radisson Paper Valley Hotel. At that time the name was changed to Pages and Pipes featuring Jerry's Smoke Shop.
In 1996, a second location of Jerry's was opened inside the Northland Mall. With the dynamics of the store being somewhat different the store was named Pages and Pipes. The store relocated to the outer Northland strip mall in 2000 offering its customers easy in and out access.